For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here!
Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Monday, March 17, 2014

An Old Irish Prayer: "Saint Patrick's Breastplate"


Today's prayer comes from "Saint Patrick's Breastplate" an Old Irish, eighth-century prayer. Share 

I rise today
with the power of God to pilot me,
God's strength to sustain me,
God's wisdom to guide me,
God's eye to look ahead for me,
God's ear to hear me,
God's word to speak for me,
God's hand to protect me,
God's way before me,
God's shield to defend me,
God's host to deliver me,
from snares of devils,
from evil temptations,
from nature's failings,
from all who wish to harm me,
far or near,
alone and in a crowd.

We all have a little Irish in us on Saint Patrick's Day.

Are you a button pusher? Find out by Clicking Here!

Are you one of the millions of people that own a Bible but have never read it through? Check out this site and start an adventure of a life time. Click Here!


No comments: