For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here!
Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Fruit of the Spirit - Love

Allow me Lord to be a beacon of love. Where there is hatred let me show love. Cleanse me of bitterness, prejudice, and thoughts of revenge and allow me to be a vessel of love.  Allow me to deeply love my family, my friends, my neighbors, and my enemies; and Lord let my love for you to continually grow.  Amen.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. - Gal 5:22,23 NIV

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. -1Co 13:13 NIV


No comments: