For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here!
Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Provide for...

Lord help me to trust in you to provide for my every need. The temptation to rely on my own ingenuity and strength is great and often causes me to get ahead of you Lord. Help me acknowledge you as Jehovahjireh ( “The Lord will provide” Genesis 22:14). Amen!

I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. (Psalms 37:25)

Awaken your devotional time with For His Glory: 31 Daily Meditations. This affordable eBook ($1.49) will stir your heart and mind. Check it out and take a peek inside!

Follow Pastor Jim 

No comments: