For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here!
Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Direct My Steps


Check out today's Wisdom Tidbit
The paths I take, the decisions I make, will also affect others. LORD please direct my steps for I wish to be an encouragement to others and not a stumbling block. I desire to live in a manner that I can say what the Apostle Paul said, "Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ" (1Co 11:1). Amen

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. -Proverbs 3:6

Rekindle the fire in your daily devotionals with For His Glory: 31 Daily Meditations! This affordable eBook (Only $1.49) will stir your spiritual fire.

No comments: