For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here!
Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Footprints

Today, I ask that whatever footprints I make while here on earth, if followed by others, they will lead to You Lord. The only impression I seek is for my life to mirror the life of my Lord Jesus Christ. Help me Lord let my life be so. Amen.

"He must increase, but I must decrease." -John the Baptist (John 3:30)


For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. (Col 3:3)

May we suggest For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom!
Inspiration at its finest!

No comments: