For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here!
Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Friday, October 3, 2014

Let Me Hold My Head High*

Lord, I depend on you Lord to be my shield and my glory in times of trouble and ask you to help me face my troubles and problems with a uplifted head. Amen.

But you, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. Psalms 3:3 ESV

Pastor Jim's Observation:
The Lord is our protection; and if there be any honor found in us, He is the reason for it. No matter what the circumstances, the believer in God can hold his head high and face the world. 

The book that can get your devotional life back on track and it's only $1.49: For His Glory: 31 Daily Meditations!

No comments: