For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here!
Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

That I Might Walk In Wisdom

True wisdom and real knowledge with understanding comes from the LORD. All wisdom, knowledge and understanding needs to be weighed in the light of his word. Lord help me consider what your word teaches so that I might walk in wisdom with knowledge and understanding. Amen


For  a the LORD gives wisdom;  from his mouth come knowledge and understanding; Proverbs 2:6 (ESV)


I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere to go. My own wisdom, and that of all about me, seemed insufficient for the day. -Abraham Lincoln  


May we suggest this article for your personal enrichment: Why Should I Read the Bible Through? 

Follow Pastor Jim on 

No comments: