For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here!
Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Be a straight shooter.

Lord allow me to speak honestly. Help me not to twist my words in a manner to benefit me or to present me as something I am not. Let me be known as a straight shooter. Amen!


Put away from you crooked speech, and put devious talk far from you. Proverbs 4: 24 (ESV)


An honest heart is open to the Word. -A.W. Pink

Bring new life to your devotional time with For His Glory: 31 Daily Meditations! Check out this affordable eBook and peek inside.



No comments: