For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here!
Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Monday, April 14, 2014

Few Words

Lord, I often make mistakes when I run my mouth addressing things I know little about or speaking to matters before thinking. Help me Lord to choose my words wisely and let them be few and rightly chosen words. Amen

When words are many, transgression is not lacking, but whoever restrains his lips is prudent. Proverbs 10:19 ESV


An abundance of talk can lay a snare. A prudent person is one of few words. -JB



“Brevity is the soul of wit.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet


No comments: