For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here!
Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Lord help me study your word...

Lord help me to study your word for the delight of it. Do not allow me to diminish the glory or the joy of your word by approaching it in the wrong spirit; for by the knowledge of your word, I will know you better! Allow me to know the path you have chosen for your servant and cause me to delight in your word. Amen.

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me" (John 5:39).




No comments: