For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here!
Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Lord grant me self-control!

Self-control is one of the blessings produced by the Holy Spirit; but Self-control requires that I first surrender to His control. God doesn't turn me into a robot when I give myself to him. He transforms me and frees me. He transforms me into a person that desires righteousness and enables me to take control over sin and sinful vices. He frees me from the bondage of sin. 

Lord grant me self-control so I might live the victorious life you have chosen for me. Amen.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. (Galatians 5:22-23 NIV)

May we suggest this book for your personal enrichment:
77471: The Wonderful Spirit-Filled Life The Wonderful Spirit-Filled Life By Charles Stanley

Discover the person and work of the Holy Spirit in your life! In The Wonderful Spirit Filled Life, Charles Stanley of In Touch Ministries, helps you recognize and begin to live with the guiding presence of the Spirit. You'll learn how to bring Christ's kingdom power into your home, your relationships--wherever you are. Start living the Spirit-filled life today!

No comments: