For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here!
Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Friday, May 8, 2015

Stewardship?

I am overwhelmed with gratitude. You have blessed me with a great family, good friends, and all my needs. Still, I am not a very good steward of these gifts. I do not pray for family like I should. I do not cultivate and nurture my relationship with my family or my friends. I often neglect the necessary things you have provided. 

Today I ask you to help me be a better steward of the blessings you have granted. 

And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship… Luke 16:2


Looking for a great gift for a loved one or friend. Send them a copy of For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom  also available in Kindle!


No comments: