For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here!
Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Monday, July 27, 2015

Am I a Instrument of Victory?

Am I a Instrument of Victory?


Lord It is often me holding myself back from all the possibilities I can be. My unbelief, my doubt in what you can and may do in my life is an obstacle -- unbelief is an instrument of defeat. Lord help me to trust you fully so that I might be an instrument of victory. Amen

And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. Mark 9:24


"Prayer breaks all bars, dissolves all chains, opens all prisons, and widens all straits by which God's saints have been held." - E. M. Bounds



For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. Also available in Kindle.


No comments: