For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here!
Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Thursday, July 30, 2015

I Confess My Troubles*

Martin Luther said,“What are the things we should pray for? First, our personal troubles…The greatest trouble we can ever know is thinking that we have no trouble for we can become hard-hearted and insensible to what is inside of us.”

Lord today I hold before you my troubles -- my personal stuggles and trials. Some of these are the results of my own poor choices and some because of rebellion to your will and your word. I confess my sins, my faults, my mistakes; and I look to you and your grace to trun my troubles into blessings. I also trust you to see me through those troubles that may have come upon me for reason unknown to
me. Amen. 




Is your devotional life in the dumps? Rekindle the fire with For His Glory: 31 Daily Meditations. This affordable eBook (Only $1.49) will inspire and enrich your life. Find out more by Clicking Here.

No comments: